View Single Post
      01-11-2013, 08:04 AM   #2
Private First Class
United Kingdom

Drives: MY2013 F25 X3 M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Falkirk UK

iTrader: (0)

In the UK we have specialist minor repair companies one of which is called "chips away". I believe this is an American owned patented system using equipment designed for repairing such minor "dings". Local people receive training and run franchises using vans which do all the repairs at either your home or at work. I have experience with them an know of others who have used them and all have been very happy with the results. It is often far more cost effective to use such companies when taking into account insurance loss of no claims or excess charges. Depending on how good you are with touching up should help you decide but I know that I would want a perfect job done. It is after all a premium car, best of luck.