Current updated list:
1) The ability to push a button named the "Dynamic Driving Control button" for Comfort, Sport and Sport Plus is standard and affects steering and acceleration points
2) The Sport Activity Package (SAP) adds *mostly* cosmetic stuff like sports seats, trim and leather steering wheel to provide an emotional "sportier" feel. It also has paddle shifter controls to the standard sport transmission that lets you shift manually with the gear shifter.
3) With the M-Sport package, you get the emotional sportier feel of the seats, a different trim, 19" wheels and some other stuff. Steering and acceleration points are programmed by the "Dynamic Driving Control button".
4) With the Dynamic Handling Package (DHP), the button ALSO changes the suspension
5) With the DHP package, acceleration is controlled by your right foot but throttle response may be adjusted by the dynamic driving control button provided you have not selected suspension only under driving mode (sport).
6) In order to get the "Comfort" ride, you need to add DHP