THanks for the re-cap!
I'll give it a shot again later in the week..Either way, seems like a fun to have vs truly a productivity enhancer
Originally Posted by April1
Some how my post got deleted, surprising. I tried to edit n iPhone iOS 6.
If I remember correctly I had observed the following:
1. Multiple email accounts can be setup on iPhone to work with iDrive
2. Mail accounts should be setup to have a notification, banner or alert
3. iPhone notification should be set to Alert
4. Bluetooth should be setup only after step 2 above with at least one email account. Otherwise if it was done earlier, delete the Bluetooth account and setup again with notification and pair with iDrive.
6. Mails that are received only after the Bluetooth connection is established are transmitted to iDrive.
7. Mails are displayed as SMS messages.
8. Struggling to delete text messages from iDrive , they get automatically deleted once car is switched off.
9. This system appears to be unreliable, it doesn't work all the time.
10. It seems iPhone can send max 10 unread mails to iDrive.
Current Ride: 2016 535i\Xdrive\Mediterranean Blue\Oyster Nappa Interior\Premium\Cold Weather\Drivers Assistance\Drivers Assistance Plus\Harmon Kardon\Multicountour Seats
Previous Rides: M235xi, X3 28i, E92 M3, E70 X5 35d, E71 X6 50i, E71 X6 35i,E60 550i, E46 M3 Cabriolet, E39 540i, E36 328i