Recapping some of the more interesting notes, along with some theories:
- I believe this is the first time Scott himself has confirmed that the F8X will come with a revised N55 inline-6. Still no word on displacement.
- BMW's x40i engine will also be based on a revised N55 producing 400hp. BMW is really getting its money worth from the N54 and N55 platforms...
- X4M will get a CF roof option, next-gen X6M will too.
- X4M will have electro-mechanical steering, all but confirming that the F8X will.
- X4 will get two M Performance models underneath the X4M -- one diesel, one petrol. X3 will likely get the same ones too.
- "Z4 sDrive 35is" moniker will be replaced with "M Z40i" or something similar after its LCI, and get a power bump with that revised N55.
- It's likely that the F32 will debut with an M Performance model wearing this same revised N55 -- M440i. I'd expect the F30 to get a similar treatment with an M340i at the same time.