05-14-2012, 09:07 PM   #1659
Rich4
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F25 30d SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsey View Post
In my relentless pursuit of production statistics I have resorted to extracting VIN specs one at a time to build a database of build dates and colour and spec options.

I have only done it for the 20D and the 35D as I don’t have a valid VIN part for a 2013 30D … of someone want to post one, I will add it to my list of things to do to pass time.

Anyway on average they seem to be making 18.65 20Ds and 0.85 35Ds for the UK market each day.

I have uploaded a zip of a cut the data I have downloaded so far … only 395 cars so far … its quite labour intensive but the source data is quite interesting as I have the entire vehicle spec which I will get round to analysing at some stage.

I got at far as 21/04 for the 20D and all of the 35Ds to date.

Ideally I will capture the first month of 2013 production for the 20D, 30D and 35D and then see what’s what.

If someone can give me a 30D VIN part that would be cool.
Great work and keeping you busy while waiting......Just tried opening the file as mine will be in there, but clicking it says "the compressed folder is invalid or corrupt"? I have 2007 and 2010 MS office so guess its not a program issue - just that the zip file won't open for me.
Appreciate 0