The software update was done today. Acceleration is much smoother in normal mode.
some minor changes in the menus:
- The "buckle your seat belt" warning is now red. Was white before
- I have additionnal menu settings for bmw service calls.
- i now have an office menu, but i'm not certain if it was there before.
- MPG avg and speed limit warning where reseted.
- The front desk girls to whom i paid the bill is freakin hot, but she was
hot before the software upgrade
I will have to do some more testing in different sport mode and will report on my findings.
X3 now looks great with the summer wheels on.