greg2step
X3 Owner/Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by inamik75 View Post
Not to be harsh but comparing a Kia and Bmw is like comparing fast food and fine dining, in both your stomach is satisfied but the experience is not the same. I had a look at it was pretty dull to drive, suspension was harsh and cheap interior IMHO but 1/2 the price where I am. The N20 is already available on the X3 as a 20i not sure if available in Canada but the 28i is later next year. If happy buy your Kia for its you who would live with it
I agree with this more than anything. Its not a reasonable comparison on 2 cars with that much spread in MSRP. I am not opposed to anyone buying the car they want including a Kia - just doesn't seem right to show up on a BMW forum and compare them.

as for the N20 supposedly its out very soon if not now, someone in Australia recently posted what looked like some localized advertising for the N20 powered X3's intro down under. I haven't seen anyone on this forum who has actually taken delivery of one.
Appreciate 0