09-30-2011, 02:33 PM   #849
AJWilson
First Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 2.0D SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chudwill View Post
We pickup up my X3 2.0d M Sport on the 28th September 2 days ago. Ordered at the end of February and was expected at the end of Octiber so a whole month in advance well done BMW and Sytner Solihull.

I have to report I am in general very pleased with the car. My concerns on the engine have been eradicated as I ordered with VDC and have to say the difference in Normal and Sport mode is superb. Its comfy shall we say when the wife is in with me and stiff but responsive when I’m on my own. The colour both outside and inside work well (pat on the back for me!!), and the Pro Nav system is excellent not even scratched the surface of it yet.

Currently getting around 41mpg but the car has only got 340 miles on it so expect it to be a little thirsty at the moment hopefully that will improve over the coming months.

I have put a few pictures on the listing I should have done it when it was less than a day old to me, but got tied up with other things.

The only thing I am missing at the moment is the driver’s draw/cubby hole. I would have ordered the extended storage if I would have known that wasn’t included in the standard spec. Hopefully I can retrofit this as the storage space in the car isn’t great, and whose idea is it to remove the rubbish bin.

Fantastic car and as good as everyone thinks it is on these forums. Has anyone notice how many people stop and stare at the car. Got caught by a man a the garage who said 'that is one bonny motor'.
Congrats, great colour combo and good pic's .
Alpine White, Black Leather, HUD, Auto, Pro media, Visibility, Climate Comfort,Storage, Cold weather Packs, Pro Loudspeaker system, Sun Protection Glass, Electric Adjust Front Seats, Reversing Camera with Top View, 19" 309's,Variable Damper Control,Variable sport steering, Sports Seats, Sports Steering Wheel. Re-ordered 27/7/11, Arrived 28/9/11
Appreciate 0