Some things to think about:
- Cdn dealers do not give the large discounts that US dealers do.
- If the dealer is not giving a good break on the 2011, why would you get a 2011 when the 2012s are just about here? No matter how you slice it, the 2011 is one year older at resale time.
- you are in AB, but not sure where - Calgary has 2 dealers, Edm has 2 (?). I would contact all of them for a quote.
- there is a website called something like "Car Cost Canada" you should access. Sorry, don't have exact name, but you can find it, I'm sure.
- don't forget to factor in winter tires (and wheels) to your budgeted price.
2016 340i xDrive MPerf. EBII
Previous BMWs - 18 others since 1971.