Some things to think about:
- Cdn dealers do not give the large discounts that US dealers do.
- If the dealer is not giving a good break on the 2011, why would you get a 2011 when the 2012s are just about here? No matter how you slice it, the 2011 is one year older at resale time.
- you are in AB, but not sure where - Calgary has 2 dealers, Edm has 2 (?). I would contact all of them for a quote.
- there is a website called something like "Car Cost Canada" you should access. Sorry, don't have exact name, but you can find it, I'm sure.
- don't forget to factor in winter tires (and wheels) to your budgeted price.
2012 328iTouring xDrive Black Sapphire
Previous BMWs - 2012 135i MSport 6MT Jet Black(sold), 2012 135i MSport LMB DCT(sold), 2011 X3 35i MSport VR (sold), 2009 M3 Sedan AW (sold), 2008 535xi MSport AW (sold), 2007 328xiT Barbera (sold), plus 11 others in the 70s & 80s.